Sunday 29 June 2014

My Bucket list...

I am personally a big dreamer and a great lover of adventure therefore, I decided to share with you my bucket list of things I want to do before I am no longer on this earth. I have already completed some things from my bucket list, and so for it will be marked (COMPLETED) to signify I have achieved this already. I will also be sure to consistently update this post as I complete more dreams on my list.
Lastly, just to point out that my list is in no particular order so now everything is hopefully explained I am going to start...

1. Skydive.
2. Drive route 66.
3. Run a marathon.
4. Learn how to surf.
5. Swim with dolphins. (COMPLETED)
6. Climb a mountain. 
7. Write a book and have it published.
8. To be able to speak fluently in another language.
9. See the northern lights .
10. Go skiing.
11. Have a helicopter ride. 
12. Ride a segway.
13. Snorkel in the ocean. (COMPLETED)
14. Visit the great wall of China.
15. Bungee jump off of a bridge.
16. Be a live member of an audience on a TV show. (COMPLETED)
17. Be a bridesmaid.
18. Set a world record.
19. Learn to play a musical instrument.
20. Go quad biking. (COMPLETED)
21. Bath in baked beans.
22. Go mud sliding.
23. Take a picture everyday for a whole year.
24. Ride a gondola in Italy.
25. Go Zip lining.
26. Visit the pyramids in Egypt. (COMPLETED) 
27. Adopt an animal.
28. Go on a safari.
29. See a west end musical. (COMPLETED)
30. Invent something.
31. Go to university.
32. Get married.
33. Go on a camping holiday.
34. Take part in the colour run.
35. Whitewater raft.
35. Go to a concert. (COMPLETED)
36. Have a mud bath.
37. Volunteer and help those less fortunate in a foreign country.
38. Plant a tree. (COMPLETED)
39. Go on a cruise.
40. Swim in an infinity pool.
41. Write a letter to my future self to open in 10 years time.
42. Go parasailing.
43. Walk the walk of fame.
44. Sleep under the stars.
45. Attend a festival. (COMPLETED)
46. Go zorbing.
47. Go skinny dipping.
48. Ride a Camel (COMPLETED)
49. Gamble in Vegas.
50. Throw and organize someone a surprise party.
51. Have a bonfire on the beach.
52. Visit Disney World in Florida. (COMPLETED)
53. Ride in a hot air balloon.
54. See the statue of liberty.
56. Walk on the Capilano Suspension Bridge.
57. Go to coachella.
58. See the glow worm cave in New Zealand.
59. Spend New Years Eve in times square.
60. TRAVEL THE WORLD.


'Do more of what makes you happy.'

No comments:

Post a Comment