Wednesday 25 June 2014

50 Random Facts About Me

1. I once broke my middle finger making cupcakes (a long story involving an electric whisk...)
2. I have also broken two bones in my ankle while on a trampoline and my little toe while falling off of a ladder!
3. My favourite colour is green.
4. I am petrified of bones (the type you would find in your KFC) I cannot stand the sight of them, and I have never touched one as i am so scared.
5. I can wiggle my ears and roll my stomach.
6. I love planning things and I am always making lists.
7. I run 5k most Saturdays with a local organization.
8. My two favourite drinks are blackcurrant squash and a cup of tea.
9. I have naturally really curly hair.
10. I love taking part in assault courses and getting down and dirty.
11. My favourite flowers are roses and daisies.
12. I once fell asleep while eating an eater egg, and in the morning i was covered in chocolate- literally from head to toe!
13. I currently have braces.
14. I am an extremely ambitious person and have a strong desire to achieve.
15. I would love to publish my own book.
16. My dream job would be for me to become a psychotherapist.
17. I have a whole jewelery box full of earrings.
18. My nickname is Doh Doh in which all of my family call me by.
19. I am both a total shopaholic and chocoholic!
20. I am always laughing.
21. My middle name is Marie.
22. I love to travel and have visited 10 different counties so far, but hope to visit many more in the future.
23. Writing and baking are my passions.
24. I use to attend the air cadets.
25. I have two brothers and one sister.
26. I have swam with dolphins.
27. When I was younger I used to eat all of my sisters lipsticks!
28. I was once attacked by a goat.
29. I'm a fast walker.
30. I am total film fanatic.
31. I like to put strawberry jam on roast chicken.
32. I once cuddled a kangaroo.
32. I absolutely love animals and have had lots of pets in the past, but at the moment I only have two cats.
33. I love all things vintage.
34. The sixties is my favourite era, i love everything about the clothes, the music, the decor, the hair...
35. I thrive on other people's happiness.
36. I love being outside.
37. English is my favourite subject.
38. People who are polite are my kind of people- I mean it doesn't cost to have good manners!
39. Watching tv series is my life, some of my bests include The walking dead, Lost, Pretty little liars, The game of thrones, Skins and Misfits...
40. Whenever I am really hungry or nervous I get the bad case of the hiccups.
41. My birthday is January 29th, meaning I am an Aquarius.
42. My shoe size is 4.
43. I hate wearing socks.
44. Newlook, Boots, Forever 21, H&M, and Ikea are some of my favorite shops.
45. I love the beach, I think everything about it is beautiful.
46. I believe that freedom, health, and happiness are three of the most important things.
47. I absolutely love taking pictures, i find it wonderful how you can capture a moment of memories in a single snap.
48. Concerts and festivals, for me are the place to be.
49. In the future i would love to go on an American road trip and tour around America.
50. I own both a blue and silver BluePeter badge.

 'Do more of what makes you happy.'

No comments:

Post a Comment